martes, 12 de abril de 2011

My new free time

My free time, this is an great topic for today, well, now I have more free time than in lasts years because I use to practice Rhythmic Gymnastic with the Chilean selection, the training was very hard and for four hours a day the five days in the week. Because of it I wasn´t have too much free time or the free time who my friends have, tired of that I decided withdraw of the Gymnastic  for  have more free time and do other things in my life. So now I have more free time and I can do a lot of things!
In my free time when I´m in my house I try do some activities with my family like cook all together and have diner  after  or may be in the weekend see a movie. Oh! In my free time in the weekend I sleep a lot specially the Saturdays when I come back to home after the scout because I´m work in a group with children and they are warnings.
The rest of my free time I meet whit my old school friends, my boyfriend and reading different things about my career. Now I had been a new experience too in a workshop of circus and it has been a good experience.  
Ok I thing I´m live a new stage about my fee time and I enjoy it, I hope learn more different things about dance, other sports and about my career and other initiatives in the Faculty.
   

1 comentario:

  1. I can tell by the way you use your free time that you're the kind of person that enjoys life, the kind that sucks the marrow out of life!! Good!
    Some corrections:
    -I useD to practice (solía practicar)
    - I DIDN´t have too much free time or the KIND OF free time THAT my friends have/HAD
    - I decided TO GIVE UP GymnasticS TO have more free time
    -I(-) work in a group with children and they are warnings (?????)
    - LATELY I haVE been HAVING a new experience
    -Ok I thiNK I´m liVING a new stage OF my fRee time

    ResponderEliminar