martes, 26 de abril de 2011

TECHNOLOGY AND I

Heloo! Today I going to talk about the technology in my life, well I`m not too intelligent using technology, the most of the time I can`t understand his operative system whit all his function keys.
I have and old celphone and I use it to speak little things to my mom or some friend but I can live without it, I don’t care a lot if I forget it in my house oh! I miss it because I can`t see what time is it. I have a computer too it`s more or less new because I had other but the last year some people come to my house and stole it, how lucky had my family because nobody was in the house when that happens.
After of that my dad bought to me a new computer for surprise, the same who I had had before the stole. It is my favorite piece of technology and the most useful; I use it to see my email, for speaking whit my best friend (she lives in Canada now)  and to do university works and read the text to the different  subjects.        

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario