jueves, 16 de febrero de 2012

The books!

Ok, books… that is a really interesting topic for me because I really love the books and read. I think one of the causes has been my mother because she always motivates in me the pleasure for a good book because she loves the literature and in my house we have a lot of books.
I remember one of the books who incentive in me the read, I recently learned to read and me mom gives to me two very short books, one of them called “La abuela aventurera” like his name says it was about a grandmother who beginning a long travel in an aerostatic balloon, I use to imagine all the travel thinking in my grandmother and it was very fun. Since this moment I use to read a lot and my mom always obtained deferments books for me.
After in the school when gives to us obligatory lecture a lot of my class mates didn`t read it but I really enjoy it, latter in the school too I take one lesson of literature, my teacher was really great and incentive to me more the pleasure for the read.
Really I like every genre may be is my favorite genre depend of the time, for a long time I love the poetry and I read authors like Charles Boudelaire, Mario Benedetti and Gonzalo Millan, the last is a Chilean author for my sadness he is not so famous but he should be because it was a really good poet.   
Now I read a lot of the university buy I enjoy it too, sometimes I miss have more time to read novels, poetry or about other themes who call my attention but always I try to do the time because read other things helps to me to enjoy more my free time and to give to my mind a break.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario