viernes, 27 de enero de 2012

WE NEED TO BE MORE GREEN

Hi! Today  I`m going to talk about my green attitudes, I think is very important take care with the earth, the human era an animal really inconsiderate with the ambient environment, like every other thinks, we need get a lot of culture about this topics because the people don`t do friendly practices because we don`t know all the things that we can do for protect the earth.
Recently I started to recycle for a more serious form; I use to recycle tetra-pack in my house and glass bottles but it used to be so hart because near of my house are different recycle containers but is was always exploiting, I think the municipality never went to the supermarket to take the things that the people used to recycle. Now I have one recycle container very very near of my house, is one and in it the people put all the recycle and the municipality goes to take it all the Wednesday`s.
With this measurement I`m more motivated to recycle, I separate the rubbish but still is difficult do it for the rest of my family and sometimes I taka a look at the garish and I see things that they should be recycle!      
I think in this city we have a lot of problems, not only with the rubbish, the pollution is an important thing too, all the people want to have a car, maybe if all of us use a bike or our legs we can be people more healthy.

7 comentarios:

  1. Hi hi! i think the individual actittudes are usefull to make the small changes in the conscience of the people, so in this way in the future we could make bigger changes...

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Yeah, i agree with the last thing you say. Along with contaminating a lot, traveling in cars makes people very angry. We would be more healthy by the less contaminating, and in the spiritual way also.

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Este comentario ha sido eliminado por el autor.

    ResponderEliminar
  4. Hi! I think that is great your concern about the enviroment and the recycling. I hope begin soon to do the same.
    I see you!

    ResponderEliminar
  5. Hi!

    Congratulations for starting to recycle for a more serious form. It is very important. I also tried recycle, but I'm very inconstant.

    Bye!

    ResponderEliminar
  6. Always I have wanted to recycle the photocopies and now I know that we can do in the CECSo!

    ResponderEliminar
  7. You have a point. The start of concerning about our environment and about the impact we have on it, starts by knowing about such impact. And for that matter we need to know more about the impact, but also about the possibilities we have to make a real change in our lifestyle and preserve our ecosystems.
    Have a nice weekend!!

    ResponderEliminar