viernes, 16 de diciembre de 2011

This semester

Ok, for hits new term Idon`t  have too much expectatives. We was around six months on srtike and now we are in classes again, because of it this semester is going to be crazy for every one. We are going to have clases in the “holidays” to “recover” the lost time, althogh I don`t think there will be time lost. What ever, we don`t  have the normal time this semester.
In this semester I`m going to have English IV, Estadistic III, Economy II, Epistemology, Cualitative Thechnique, Sociological Theory II and Sociological Theory I. The last one I`m took in the firsth semester but we lost too much classes because we have this subjet in Thursday, the day of the demostrations! We didn`t see the contents so we can`t endes this subjet in the first semester, now I have  Sociological Theory II and Sociological Theory I and is so tiring.
I hope of this semster learn like in the others despite the fact that this semester is too diferent.

2 comentarios:

  1. I know it's really hard to have Sociological Theory I and II at the same time but hopefully we will end with Theory I soon. I wish you luck with this crazy semester.

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Hi Nacha! how are you?
    I see that you are a little busy this term, because you have so many subjects, and I think they are a little boring...
    I also think that the time of strike wasnt lost time, it was very fruitful.
    See you later, have a good time!

    ResponderEliminar