viernes, 30 de diciembre de 2011

My travel

Today I going to wrirte about some places that I would to visit, really I would like travel a lot in my life, live in diferents countries and diferents pleaces in Chile to know about diferents coultures and see diferents amazing views.
I would like to travel around all latin america because I think in our region is really an amezing place with a lot of thigs to see and learn; the construcctions, the food and the cultures. It is very similar with us because  because we have a lot of thigs in common, but at the same time is diferent and very interesting.
I would like maybe live in some of this conutries, study or work in there, I dont`t now the life is long and you can do a lot of things in your life. The countries that I prefer are Brasil, Perú, Bolivia,  Argentina, Uruguay and Ecuador.
I would like learn more than the peolpe and I think that we have a lot of thinks to learn to be all ours lifes in  the same place, with the same view, with the same people and  it is the first reason that I thing we need travel a lot.

5 comentarios:

  1. Hey nacha! I`m also really interested about visiting countries of latinamerica, I would prefer to go to Perú or Paraguay, I think they are veru interesting.
    But I dont think we have sooo many time to visit all the places we like, in that way I would like to visit in the next years many places in latinamerica...see you!

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Hi nacha!
    I would love to travel a lot arround latinamerica also, it is definitively an amazing region.
    Actually, this summer i traveled arround Peru and Bolivia with some friends, and it was incredible! They have a beautifull culture.
    See you!

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Hello!
    I think that your travel would be very interesting and entertaining. I hope you can do it in some time.
    I see you!!

    ResponderEliminar
  4. Hi! I traveled around latinamerica 3 years ago, in a little Volkswagen. It Was a nice experiencie!

    ResponderEliminar
  5. All Andean cultures are great...
    it is a very long tradition, their rites, textile and metalurgic arts, manners of related with their world, and the crops too, are very ancient things.

    ResponderEliminar