viernes, 20 de enero de 2012

The amazing tiger


Today I`m going to write about the most beautiful animal in the word for me, I`m talking about the tiger, a very beautiful animal from the cat species. He is the biggest feline in the word, only comparable with the biggest fossilized felines in the word.
The tiger live in countries like India Russia and Tibet, is an animal orange with lines in his back but you can see it white with lines black too. Since some years I went to Argentina with my sister and we go to the zoo, here we saw one white tigress with six baby aprox. There was very very playful and looks like an felt or plush, is incredible who this little and soft baby becomes in an adult and dangerous and wild tiger.
The tiger eat things like a deer, is an animal called ungulate, like horse or something like this, buy he eat other animals more small like monkeys, other of my favorites animals, wild boards, indian peafowl.
Is important worry about the tiger because is an specie in danger of disappear, in China the people have a lot of culture to taka care the animals in danger of disappear like the koala or panda bear. It was a very difficult job and take a lot of years because is a culture decision.
I hope the tiger be a protected species because is and beautiful animal not only for his color also for his anatomy and his defiant look.

6 comentarios:

  1. Wow i didn't know the tigers were in tanger of desapearing.
    I also think they are a beautifull animal.

    Have a nice weekend!

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Hi Ignacia!

    I also think that ss important to take care about the tigers and all the animales that are in danger of extinction.

    ResponderEliminar
  3. I'm worried about the tiger too. Is a beautiful but endangered specie. We don't know what role does this specie play in its environment, so its inminent disappearence is even more worrying.

    ResponderEliminar
  4. Hi!!
    I agree with you, the tiger is the most beautiful animal in the word.
    see you!

    ResponderEliminar
  5. all felines are greats, their moves are so delicate and slow when hunting... this is amazing.

    ResponderEliminar
  6. Hi Nacha! I think your post is very interesant!
    I´m worry too about many animnals that are in danger of extinction! Do you like the pumas too?
    see you!

    ResponderEliminar