viernes, 6 de enero de 2012

"ECO"

Ok, today I`m going to wrtite about my favorite song and one of my favorite singer. My favorite song is “Eco” from Jorge Drexler, he is a singer from Uruguay,  is  musician, a composer and for my surprise is a doctor too. He was born in Montevideo and now is marreid with Leonor Waltling, actress and  singer from Uruguay too. Jorge Drexler publish the song “Eco” in an album who takes the same name in 2004 and this is one of his last albums.
I like this song because it relate about the echo and who it fells in the time, whow the things happen and the time run and run always  with out stoping, so when you say something,  at the second that is from the past like the echo, you can feel it but it is not here or something like that. I like this song because of this picture, I think it is very poetic and deeply.
Not only the lyric of this song  is great, the music is great too because goes  perfect with the lyric, the two things together sounds very exciting, you can fell the echo.
Really I don´t remember the first time that I listened this song but I really like Jorge Drexler and all his music.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario